I've gone through several documents and has not seen any reference to file layout changes from rel 9 to 9.1.

Has anybody experienced any file layout issues after migrating to 9.1?

Wil Ramos
Shur-Lok Company
SPS Fastener Division
[PCC Secondary Logo.jpg]
Office - (949) 655-9221
Mobile - (949) 419-5806

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information and must be treated as such. In addition, export or re-export of the information contained in or attached to this email may be prohibited under export control laws.

This thread ...