I would assume that this inspection process could result in 'rejects' and
rework. I'd recommend adding a last operation of inspection. This is the
easiest solution, and if you have rejects that need to be disposition, you
can split the order. (Just remember that the split order goes forward with
the completed parts and the original order stays with the rejects!)

In addition, or alternatly you can turn the Inspection Required flag on the
Item Master / Item Revision to Yes (IOR = Y). When you do the RM, the
parts are placed into a QC#### location. You will then need to process and
MQ (manufacturing order Quality) transaction to receive them into approved
stock.

I recommend the additional operation. it keeps scheduling more accurate as
well.