Hello all,

We currently use old Intermec terminals running on DCA (DCSI/HighJump) and looking to upgrade.

I'm looking into MES but wondering if anyone out there uses Highjump for shop data collection.
If so, what kind of terminal/tablet do you use?

Thanks

Wil Ramos
Shur-Lok Company
SPS Fastener Division
Office - (949) 655-9221
Mobile- (949) 419-5806

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information and must be treated as such. In addition, export or re-export of the information contained in or attached to this email may be prohibited under export control laws.

This thread ...