From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tribbe, Mike
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:21 PM
To: MAPICS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Password Changes

We require password changes every 90 days. Ideally, we want our AD passwords to match the Mapics password. And, we would like them both to expire at the same time. We currently expire both every 90 days, but they soon get out of sync.
Is there a way to change the password in AD and then pass it to the Iseries?
Or, is there a simple way to change the password in Mapics, similar to Ctrl-Alt-Dlt in AD? Our Mapics users do not have access to green screen, only client.