This probably sounds basic but I would get a key grasp of how your company is using - items, inventory, purchasing, and financials. Integrator is an awesome tool if available. Powerlink is an asset. Odbc is great. If you have a specific challenge find a way to address with XA. Ask questions whenever required the XA community is supportive - at least in my experience.

Chuck Mic

[sorry for being brief...sent from my smart phone]