Try Data Queue (DQJUC).

Inside your program call the trigger to the data queue.

CALL 'QSNDDTAQ' PDQJUC

PDQJUC PLIST
PARM 'DQJUC' QNAME@ 10
PARM '*LIBL' QLIBR@ 10
PARM 1 QFLDL@ 5 0
PARM '1' QFIEL@ 1

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Ray Yancey <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I've only read the mapics -l digest posts, never having "participated".

I need some help on something, though. I'm generating SCRAP transactions
TRDATA and from what I understand I should be able to hit a data queue and
have the U-Jobs process that transaction.

I've tried different data queues with no luck. However, if I go into PM&C
and process transactions by scrap entries complete successfully.

What am I missing?

Ray