Paul

Perhaps you don't realize that XA is natively deployed as a web
application. It natively includes "dynamic prompting" queries. .It
natively includes multiple interfaces to MS Excel including downloads.
More important you can also upload. Even more important, you can actually
use it as the interface to XA performing such herculean tasks as
maintaining production plans or entering and editing sales orders all
within native MS Excel. (Or any other MS Office Application!).

You don't have to buy a thing to get all these features, it's native to XA.

You don't even have to buy another server.

Oh, and one more thing: with the native XA interface not only do I have
all these features over the IBM DB2 iSeries (Power System i, etc..) but I
can perform the same functions on MS SQL, PostGRES, MS Access, Oracle....in
fact, nearly any JDBC compliant database. All from one (1) native (!)
interface deployed anywhere on any device because it's written in HTML5.

You don't have to buy anything more to get all these features because it is
native XA.

Now that is WOW!

HTH, Thanks Kevin