From: rstover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:21:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Automation of RM's

Implement the MES application for use on the shop floor and have the operators start/stop work orders and enter qty complete and then RM's at the last operation.

Best Regards

Richard (Dick) Stover
Consulting Manager
Guide Technologies, LLC
A Gold Infor Channel Partner
215-499-8530
rstover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012 INFOR Manufacturing and XA User Conference; September 24-25 Grand Rapids, MI
Download info at: http://www.guidetechnologies.com and select the link on the right