Hello ML,

Has anyone figured out a way to use the local network to push out all the
java jars needed for the Power-Link client?

I am less than thrilled with the thruput and am looking to speed-up
deployment.

I searched Inforextreme as well as the ML archives, didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Regards...james

This thread ...