From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cmh501@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:56 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Delete transaction from buffer

We are at release 9.1 and in the process of moving from COM to CSM.

Infor during the CSM Order Copy process copies any non-MAPICS generated
hold codes when copying the order. They do not copy MAPICS generated
hold codes. I am not too sure I understand that logic, the hold codes
that they are copying generally are not pertinent to the newly created
order.

I was able to use UMBCPY2R to delete the hold before the user is
presented with the newly copied order in COM green screen.

In CSM they still copy the non-MAPICS hold code and this hold is placed
in the buffer. The user is unable to delete the hold, but in reality
the user does not need to see the hold either. Is there a way to delete
that hold code transaction out of the buffer or even prevent it from
being created in the 1st place? The end order user exit is too late at
that time as it will prevent the user from creating a pick list as it
thinks the order is on hold.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.