From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jimenez, James
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:50 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Question on how to lookup and find order status on XA R9

I'm trying to find reports on XA that give me the ability to quickly
determine if an order is going to ship late given order date, schedule
delivery date and impact of MRP process, allocation and scheduling of all
orders. I am looking for a report to determine if the order will ship on
time. Second I am looking for report(s) that help me determine the source
of why my order will ship late. What is the best Infor user guide to
review and gain a stronger understanding of this process. Thanks everyone.

Jim Jimenez
Wilden Pump and Engineering Co.
22069 Van Buren Street-Grand Terrace-CA-92313
(909) 512-1260 Office
(909) 213-3645 Mobile
james.jimenez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:james.jimenez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image001.png@01CD06A8.BDC8FAB0]