Copy of Information from Infor regarding Inforum 2012:

-----
Inforum 2012: Opportunities for the System i Community
Register now for Inforum 2012 to see and hear firsthand how you can
accelerate your business processes using System i applications:
* Infor10 ERP iEnterprise (LX)
* Infor10 ERP Discrete iEnterprise (XA)
* Infor10 ERP iBusiness (System21)
We have recently expanded Inforum for the System i community to better
serve you, and offer three great reasons to attend:
1. Hear what's new with System i.
If you've attended our fall user conferences the last couple of years,
you know the value of collaborating with our extended network of System
i users, partners and experts. Inforum is now our single user event for
the year, and we're continuing to show our dedication and commitment to
building a strong community. In a separate space, we are offering an
expanded set of breakout sessions specific to System i. Hear directly
from System i product experts, customers and partners. Plus IBM will be
there to highlight their IBM POWER7(r) hardware with the strengths of
the IBM i operating system.
2. Get to know Infor better and learn how to maximize your
long-term System i investment.
Lawson and Infor have joined forces to create one unified user
community. Throughout Inforum, you will have the flexibility to move
between System i sessions and other Inforum activities. You'll have
complete access to hundreds of education sessions, product labs and the
largest expo hall yet. Don't miss your chance to learn more about
Infor's latest technologies and extended solutions, including Infor10,
Infor10 ION Suite, Workspace, CloudSuite, and InForce Everywhere.
3. System i customers will receive a 50% discount on registration.

Yes, you read that right. We're offering your registration at half
price-for this year only. This brings the cost down to the amount of our
previous fall user conferences as we introduce you to the new Inforum
and give you the opportunity to see just how much benefit you can gain
from a combined user conference.
Visit the Inforum 2012 website and use the special promo code of ISYS to
secure 50% off the registration rate. Save even more by registering
before the Early Bird deadline on March 1, 2012.
We can't wait to see you April 22-25 at the Colorado Convention Center
in Denver.
-----

-Tom Stieger
IT Manager