Hi all

Currently at 7.8 .

I have built a incoming / Shelf Life Integrator app.

It's based off of the Schedule Receipt Transactions object.

And feeds a secondary table the shelf life data when the clerk

receives a in a item.

My problem is how do I set the Date Expire attribute to be able, to have
a default value of null?

This is a attribute that I have created in the Transaction object.

As far as I can tell , since it a logical, Integrator will not allow
the a attribute of type date to have a default value of null.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Weston