From: Jeff Snyder <jeffreygsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mapics midrange <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, April 26, 2011 12:06:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Inv transfer Question.

Dale, I get that. The question is a costing one....to G/L. How did you adjust
for the Inv bump in the G/L - via rules.

Thanks,

jeff

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:48:43 -0700
From: dale_gindlesperger@xxxxxxxxx
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Jeff,

If you recall, we did that at FFT. You can have different costs in different
warehouses for the same items. I actually went the two sites way in EPDM so we

could have even better control. The parts in site 100, whse 1, was a
manufactured part, and in site 200, whse 2 the same part was a purchased part.

Worked very well.

Dale (Cork) Gindlesperger, CPIM
Click here for my professional profile