It's quite basic and simple. And it's complete, I used the tape regularly to
restore to my test environments. Just change TAPxx to whatever your tape device
is, and put whatever you want into the NEWOWNID field. The DSPTAP at the end
was to comply with Sarbannes-Oxley, but is a good idea anyway, as it shows the
date of the backup, and at least verifies that the libraries were backed up.

PGM

INZTAP DEV(TAPxx) NEWVOL(MSM001) NEWOWNID(whatever) +
CHECK(*NO) /* Initialize tape */

SAVSAVFDTA SAVF(AMSLIB/SVDTAABCKM) DEV(TAP01) +
ENDOPT(*LEAVE)

SAVSAVFDTA SAVF(AMSLIB/AMFBCKM) DEV(TAP01) +
ENDOPT(*LEAVE) /* Save AMFLIB */

SAVSAVFDTA SAVF(AMSLIB/AMTBCKM) DEV(TAP01) +
ENDOPT(*LEAVE) /* Save AMTLIB */

SAVSAVFDTA SAVF(AMSLIB/ZSVCTLBCKM) DEV(TAP01) +
ENDOPT(*REWIND)

DSPTAP DEV(TAP01) OUTPUT(*PRINT) ENDOPT(*UNLOAD) /* +
Generate tape directory listing for SARBOX */

ENDPGM

Dale (Cork) Gindlesperger, CPIM

"If you think education is expensive, wait until you see what lack of education
costs...."