That would be great !.... Good to hear Infor is moving forward.

Jeff

From: Robert.Russell@xxxxxxxxx
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:45:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Subsets , Calculated Fields and Logicals

There is. When we first started, we did not have support for SQL derived logical fields. They were coded as java methods. Then when we built Integrator we added support for SQL based logical expressions and have not taken the time to retrofit it to the earliest objects. We are trying to address them as we make our way through the objects to uplift the UI to take advantage of newer features.
Robert
Robert Russell | XA Product Development | Infor | office: 678.319.8277 | mobile: 678.735.2386 | robert.russell@xxxxxxxxx