I got it working. The classic Theme and java 1.6 did the trick.
Thanks All
Weston

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd F. Moritz
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:32 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] PowerLink 7.8 and Windows 7.

It is the Aero Theme and Java.

You must right click on the desktop and choose Personalize, then choose
the
Windows Classic theme.

Another solution is to update the client install on the i-series. If
you
search "
<javascript:OpenSolution(%22f523ac24-3ab2-48de-a9b9-0cf275a7ae5c%22,%20%
22%2
2,%22number=5&isExternal=0&nShowFacts=&nShowCause=&nShowChange=&nShowAdd
Info
=&activepage=statement.asp&bForceMatch=&strCurrentSymptom=&searchtype=no
rmal
&searchclass=&bnewsession=False&selecttype=match%22);> Missing the drop
down
arrow on the PowerLink logon box when running Win7" on Infor365 you will
get
a link to the detailed process on how to apply the new client.

Todd F. Moritz

Senior Consultant

Guide Technologies, LLC

(513) 631-8800 x 124

<mailto:tmoritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> tmoritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and its attachments, if any,
are
confidential, privileged, and for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).
Unauthorized forwarding, disclosure, review or use is PROHIBITED. If
you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me via reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.