From: Infor | Solutions [mailto:solutions@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 8:03 AM
To: LeLeux, James
Subject: Save the date: System i User Conference 2010

View message online<http://links.mkt1394.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MzQ4NjIwMDQS1&r=NTAwNjYwMzcxMQS2&j=NzMyNjk4NjYS1&mt=1&rt=0>

[http://media.infor.com/marketing/webservices/email/campaigns/images/infor_logo.gif]

System i

Don't miss the first System i User Conference

Sept 13-15, 2010
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Phoenix, AZ

System i User Conference 2010
We are pleased to announce our first System i user conference, scheduled for September 13-15, 2010, in Phoenix, Arizona. In the coming months, we will be sharing details on conference tracks and educational sessions, networking opportunities, and registration information.

This conference will provide a perfect opportunity for users in your company to learn more about your System i ERP solution and the platform, attend educational and peer-led sessions, understand our development plans and directions, and network with the System i user community.

Mark your calendars now and plan to be in Phoenix in September.

P.S. In the next few weeks we'll send out a call for speakers. If you're interested in hosting a presentation during the conference you can sign up at that time.

[http://media.infor.com/marketing/webservices/email/campaigns/images/PointeHiltonTapatio.jpg][http://media.infor.com/marketing/webservices/email/campaigns/images/PointeHiltonTapatio2.jpg]

[http://media.infor.com/marketing/webservices/email/campaigns/images/ISchat4email.jpg]<http://links.mkt1394.com/ctt?kn=1&m=34862004&r=NTAwNjYwMzcxMQS2&b=0&j=NzMyNjk4NjYS1&mt=1&rt=0>

(c) Copyright 2010 Infor. | All rights reserved
If you no longer wish to receive email from Infor, unsubscribe here<http://links.mkt1394.com/servlet/OneClickOptOutServlet?m=34862004&r=NTAwNjYwMzcxMQS2&b=0&j=NzMyNjk4NjYS1&mt=1&rt=0>.
Infor | 13560 Morris Road | Suite 4100 | Alpharetta, GA 30004 | 1.800.260.2640
To ensure you receive our emails, please add solutions@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:solutions@xxxxxxxxx> to your address book now.