If this one customer has their own price book, you can make sure the
restricted item is only included in their price book alone. One option.

Roger
-----mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----

To: "'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jeff" <jeffw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/03/2009 08:11PM
Subject: [MAPICS-L] Restricting an item in COM

Hi all. I am looking for suggestions. I have an item that we only want 1
customer to be able to purchase. We want to make sure it does not get on
any
other customer orders. Is there a way to do this in COM? I am running v7
green screen. So for example: customer A is the only customer allowed to
purchase product A. So if we enter an order for customer B and they add
product A to the order is there a way to prevent it from being added to
the
order?

Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Jeff Williams

at [2]http://archive.midrange.com/mapics-l.

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Tech International. WARNING: the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Tech International
has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
email and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by this
email or its attachments.