From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of SamDelaquila@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:11 AM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] R78 Client Install

I guess I'm not completely sure.

There are a series of menus and menu options presented to walk you
through the process. It may build the URL behind the scenes.

The closet step I see to the url is a screen that asks for the Host
Machine name, Secondary TCP (web) port - which shows 36001, user id and
password. Once those fields on the screen are filled-in, the process
goes through to the "Transfer IFS Files" step. That's where the clock
starts on the installation.

The process is documented in the SH15599 document for PCM SH15600.