From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ronald Kral
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:15 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Direct vs affailiate customer.

Kevin,

Please point everbody to the Infor site that shows the published
prices so everybody can compare direct $ against affiliate $. When you
do that I will believe your other statements too. We do not have the
affiliate of record anymore so why write such a big email reply back
to me. We were unhappy and moved 3 years back. Nobody ever called to
see if we were satisfied. We made the effort and it was OK and we are
still running Infor software. That is good for everyone and you too.

** By the way providing false information one time is too much. You
said consistently provided false information. What are you thinking
there.

Regards,

R.K