Hello again Mike,

Just a few amendments to make to my previous email (never trust
your memory!). When you are querying the RPTRNC file, you want to look
for records where the "BUNAP" field is greater than zero. "BUNAP"
contains the number of Unapplied Issue transactions. So, any IP's that
end up as unapplied will increment the count in this "BUNAP" field. Do
not use the "BERRS" field when you are looking for batches which contain
Unapplied IP transactions.

Also, the field within the member of the RPTRAN file which will
contain a 'U' for an unapplied IP transaction is the field called
"REVCD" ("Reversal Code"). You can search for all IP's which have a 'U'
in the "REVCD" field. Do not use the "UASTS" field. For unapplied IP
transactions, the "MICNO" field should contain the error message number
of the error that caused the IP to be unapplied.

CISTECH, Inc.
Charles Hood, Sr. Programmer/Analyst, CPIM
phone 803.649.5962
mobile 803.295.8213

The XA Experts
For free education and extensive XA resources go to:
www.CISTECH.net <http://www.cistech.net/>