nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Al Gershen <aldg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/08/2008 02:30 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Al Gershen <aldg3@xxxxxxxxx>, al.gershen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[MAPICS-L] PC&C: Selecting individual batches for Shop Activity Update
(Option 4)

Environment: Mapics DB/Y2K, Mod 4

Hi Group:

Is there a way to select a single batch in PC&C's Shop
Activity Update for Option 4, Shop Activity Updating?

The way the program is now, when Option 4 is selected,
it grabs all "Closed Batches" and performs the update.
As a result, one "Shop Activity Edit" Report is
prepared covering all the included batches.

Does this change when you upgrade to Infor Mapics XA?

I look forward to your comments.

Regards,
Al Gershen
Cost Accountant Lead