Hey Dennis,
That would be easy if a specific user Id was used to print those selected customers. Here the Shipping Department processes all invoices so this would be difficult. I think I have come up with a solution that requires very little programming. Here it is:

1) Set the customer master Invoice copies to zero.
2) Write an End-of-Day program that reads all those records by Customer (for a specific date) and sends an email (from the iSeries/SeriesI/AS400) listing all the invoices that were created for the day.
3) Set the Print Count field in MBF9REP to a 1 so that the customer can print the invoice -or- we can reprint it if necessary.

'Bout a half day of programming and testing.
Eric
hello eric, dennis here in chile. the nature of the beast here in south > america is similar. what i did was set up a dummy/nonexistant default printer and > sent all those i did not want to print to that printer when finance went to > the print select screen after COM pick/ship. Have the customer directed to > the dummy printer and then copy/paste for their printout....be careful,,,...the > file grows quickly!!!! Also, security may be an issue as to who can view > what.....customer number is how we solved that when wanting access to print.> > > > Dennis Guy Vaillant> DenRox Inc.
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008