That's why I suggested he contact Pete O..... But I would think it would
just be a SMOP for Pete to tweak the code for them - the hard stuff is
pretty well handled. TBC handing isn't rough. The rest just needs thought
out and defined (and the rules followed - which can be a challenge).

I will say that the project was VERY successful for us, and since we
started using it, the factory departments are able to hit their due dates
without killing themselves (as long as the materials are here!). And this
was a VERY successful basis for us to build on for other projects, still
on-going.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA 15501

"Jeff Snyder"
<jeffreygsnyder@h
otmail.com> To
Sent by: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
mapics-l-bounces@ cc
midrange.com
Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Calculate Cumulative
08/13/2007 09:39 Lead time (w/EPDM)
AM

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

Dale, Antonio (Pete O)

This custom code was written with some FFT asumptions in mind.....
defaults for TBC. we do not handle TBC of 'H' per Lot and I believe we
assume Labor time, not machine hrs (ie , we do not check the W/C Prime
load code) and finally, we assume labor time in Hrs / pc Not minutes,
and Not pcs / hr....

Just a few cautions.....You'd have to consider base code and make
appropriate changes....

Jeff Snyder

also with Guide Technologies....