Hello Dave,
Our product called Paper-Less QM integrates with Infor XA as well as the
rest of the MES Suite (MDCC and LEAP are the other two components of the
Suite). QM is written in MS .Net and its DB resides on a SQL server.

QM supports incoming inspection, thus it supports the two transactions you
mention, but it also supports WIP testing for those items you may want to
test during the production process.

I would be happy to discuss the additional merits of QM with you off-line.
Please contact me at your convenience.

Best regards,

Klaus Frost
Account Executive

Paper-Less, LLC
"Visibly Better Execution"

a subsidiary of Information Systems Engineering Inc.
Tel 262.567.9240 ext. 157
Fax 262.567.6588
klaus.frost@xxxxxxxxxxx
iSeries products: www.paper-less.net
.Net products: www.paperlessllc.com

"Becar, Dave"
<DaveB@wildenpump
.com> To
Sent by: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion"
mapics-l-bounces@ <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
07/19/2007 10:10 Re: [MAPICS-L] Quality Software
AM that will interface with
Infor/Mapics

Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System
Discussion
<mapics-l@midrang
e.com>

INFOR/MAPICS Group

Is there anyone out there that is using a Quality Management Software
package that interfaces well with Infor?

We need to find a package that will help us address a total quality
management system and run on a server/or internet based system that will
be tied to the AS400 Mapics RI and PQ transactions.

David Becar

Wilden Pump and Engineering

22069 Van Buren Street

Grand Terrace, CA 92313