Thanks, Lloyd and to all who responded.

This is what I thought we should be doing (You don't want to know what
we've actually been doing...uugh!).

Charley

Charley Simpson
Director, Material Planning & Logistics
805-426-3414
www.turboneticsinc.com

*** Please note that the information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Turbonetics, Inc. ***