Thanks Roy.

It's just that when MRP is run, it prints one item per page, and this
person being new, is getting confused by the standard output.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roy Luce
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 4:43 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Another one...

Lloyd:

Any idea what the user is trying to accomplish once the data is in a
spreadsheet?

Experience tells me they plan to do some sorting with the objective of
relating one item to another.

I'd suggest they get a copy of Monarch (http://www.datawatch.com/)and
use it to parse the MRP exception report, loading the required data into
a excel file.

Roy Luce

Systems Plus - Midwest

Direct: 847-540-9635