From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Wyatt
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:00 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] COM offline orders

The process I described will completely bypass the "Enter Orders from
Offline Files" option in MAPICS.

Here's what you'll need to do...

1. Load the MBG8CPP, MBG9CPP and etc files with the unique Order Token.

2. Call AMBE8XFR, passing the order token in the LDA. (From your custom
program. You'll need to load the first 15 bytes of the LDA you pass. I
think you will also need to run something like STRMAPICS and ENDMAPICS
around AMBE8XFR in your custom program.)

3. This will run the offline file load. You'll get 4 printouts. Also,
if there are errors, you'll find them in MBILCPP.

Christopher Wyatt
Agility, Inc.
cwyatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(440) 546-9290 x3008