MAPICS Release 7 Customers :

For the past several months, I have been in contact with members of the XA
management team at Infor to discuss the possibility of creating an Enterprise
Integrator Users Group. The purpose of the group would be to meet two/three
times a year in person or over the web to discuss various topics in regards to
the Enterprise Integrator product. The agenda at these type of events would
cover issues ranging from

What are the plans for the next generation of the Enterprise Integrator
application in regards to future releases
What are the likes and dislikes of the current product
How are end users using the product, and more importantly
And to communicate to other customers on how the product has reduced IT
expenses or improved IT productivity within the department or at the end user
level.

*** Another topic that could be added to the meeting would be specific issues
regarding Sarbanes Oxley restrictions. This depends on how many publicly
traded companies participate in this type of forum that have SOX requirements.

This setting would be different than a case study session at the yearly
conference regarding how customers are using the product because Infor
management team representatives would be asking customers to provide feedback
on what changes / additions need to be made to make the product even better.
If you want to use the term 'Customer Steering Committee', that might be what
the event turns into.

I am sending this document in order for you, the XA customer base, to supply me
feedback on the following issues.

1. Are you interested in being a part of such a group and if so, how many
people would you send to a 1 1/2 or 2 day conference?

2. If you attended such an event, what topics would you be interested in
discussing and hearing more about at the first kick off meeting ?

3. How long should the event last in regards to number of days and at what
location ? Infor has mentioned having a kick off meeting at their place to
begin with and then meet at the users conference for the 2nd meeting of the
year. Meals would not be provided by Infor so that we can keep the cost down
and infor would not charge a fee. Your only expense would be transportation
and lodging.

If you could contact me directly via email to discuss in more detail, I will
then contact Infor management with a final estimate. I know these types of
users groups have been tried in the past and have failed for various reasons.
This one, if planned properly and if customers are willing, could be very
successful. The time period being discussed for the first kickoff meeting is
mid May 2007 so this will could move very quickly if there is a demand for it.
Members of XA management are very interested in your feedback so if you are
interested, please let me know.

Steve Sandy
Director of Information Technology
DMI Furniture Inc.