We use the following query to get  User / Authorized tasks:

 File . . . . . . . . .   MZBRREP        Name, F4 for list
   Library  . . . . . .     AMFLIB       Name, *LIBL, F4 for list
 Member . . . . . . . .   *FIRST         Name, *FIRST, F4 for list
 Format . . . . . . . .   FENREPA        Name, *FIRST, F4 for list
 File ID  . . . . . . .   T01            A-Z99, *ID

 File . . . . . . . . .   TSKDEF         Name, F4 for list
   Library  . . . . . .     AMFLIB       Name, *LIBL, F4 for list
 Member . . . . . . . .   *FIRST         Name, *FIRST, F4 for list
 Format . . . . . . . .   TSKDEFR        Name, *FIRST, F4 for list
 File ID  . . . . . . .   T02            A-Z99, *ID

join:  T01.BRSKXX        EQ       T02.TASK

Select fields:
Seq   Field             Text
  10  T01.BRBUCD        Userid
  20  T03.UPTEXT        Text description
  30  T01.BRSKXX        Task ID
  40  T02.APLA          Application abbreviation
  50  T02.TSDS          Task description

Select by:
Field             Test   Value (Field,
BRBUCD            LIST   'ANTONIOR  '
                         '          '

and if you want
T02.APLA  = 'CAS' --> To find if user is authorized to public/privates
views,subsets, cards, card files, etc.
T02.APLA  = 'MB'  --> To find if user is authorized to 'general tasks in
browser'
T02.APLA  = 'CSM' --> To find if user is authorized to Customer Service
Mgt
T02.APLA  = 'EPDM' --> To find if user is authorized to EPDM
T02.APLA  = 'MM' --> To find if user is authorized to Materials Mgt
T02.APLA  = 'OBPM' --> To find if user is authorized to 'Production'
T02.APLA  = 'PM' --> To find if user is authorized to Procurement
-------------------------------

Antonio Rojas
Senior Aerospace SSP
(818)260-2218

LeLeux@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/12/2006 06:45 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[MAPICS-L] Auditing Browser Security

Hello everyone!

Has anyone found a simplified way to report Browser security instead of
the
MAPICS report menu options?  I wound up with a overly formatted report
that
was 4000 pages long!

Perhaps someone knows the files I could query?

This is for an upcoming SOX audit.

Thanks in advance for any tips you might have!