Thanks for the reply, as stated MAPICS ver2 release 6 (MAPICS XA 6)

________________________________

From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Thomas Hauber
Sent: Tue 9/12/2006 12:27 PM
To: Mapics List
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Invoice corruption

Which version of Mapics are you running?

We have discovered a very disconcerting problem here.  We have found
that there is a chance for Invoice History to become corrupted when an
order that has a line item that has been partially shipped becomes
completed.  When the final invoice prints, it prints out the shipment
for as many times as the item was partially shipped.  The result is that
all reports and browser views based on invoice amounts become incorrect.
This has been going on since 2001!  We are at Version 2 Release 6, PTF
Level 5788.

The query that will tell you if you are affected is to link MBDDREP to
MBDHREP, unmatched using primary, on DDZ969 Equal DHZ969. If you get any
results, check in COM order Inquiry to see what Invoices show up.  You
will see that only the last invoice is displayed for the order. If you
attempt to reprint the first originals nothing comes out.  I have 2041
like this...

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager
AmPro Computers, Inc.