TranDotCom Solutions, LLC

From: <EarlCHolmes@xxxxxxxxx>

We're using eWorkplace with MapicsXA6 COM for packing and shipping. The
Specify Individuals screen for both, packing and shipping, look almost
identical. Because of the similar look we often have multiple packs instead
of
pack and ship. Other than using one computer for packing and another for
shipping are there any ways to make the screens look remarkably different and
still allow for the multiple input that the Specify Individuals screen
offers?

Earl C. Holmes
Eaton Electrical Group
Arden, NC 28704