Can anyone please advise

When a user changes the default Warehouse location in the Item Balance
file we wish to do the following by firing a trigger off the item balance
(on change event)

1. Change the item master A wharehouse location = the new Item Balance
WHSLC
2. Change all MODATA Component stock location  = the new Item Balance
WHSLC
3. CHange all CMPLIN Delivery location =  the new Item Balance WHSLC
4. Issue a PMC TW transaction by writing a TW record to the TRDATA file.
5. Retrive the next Transaction number from the data area and populate the
TW transaction
6. Send the signal to data queue DQI3K as follows (I think I have the
correct data queue)

C                   CALL      'QSNDDTAQ'    PDQJUC
C                   MOVE      '1'           *INLR
 *
C                   ENDSR
 *
C     PDQJUC        PLIST
C                   PARM      'DQI3K'       QNAME#           10
C                   PARM      '*LIBL'       QLIBR#           10
C                   PARM      1             QFLDL#            5 0
C                   PARM      '1'           QFIEL#            1
 *

No problem so far. However, the TRDATA transaction remains unposted - this
leads me to beleive that I may be signalling the wrong dataq. Is this the
correct data queue to call ?

In addition when a PMC inventory TW transaction is processed manually
through the PMC screen it creates a TW, IW and RW transaction record for
the transaction.
Am I right in assuming that the posting process will create these
transactions ?

The Unattached jobs

AMJUA        PMC PCC TRANSACTION UPDATE       ACTIVE
AMJUB        PMC IM/REP TRAN UPDATE CONTROL   ACTIVE
AMJUC        PMC IM/REP TRANSACTION UPDATE    ACTIVE

are running although AMJUC keeps switching from Active to HELD  status.

Best Regards

Iain Wilson
MIS Analyst
Tokheim UK Ltd