This weekend we deleted out test environment and restored it from the
weekend save of the production environment.   Note - these are not
MAPICS saves and restores but regular SAVLIB and RSTLIB outside of
MAPICS.

Two things happened that were unexpected.    After the libraries were
restored the computer spent a long time rebuilding access paths.
During that time signing into MAPICS caused a peculiar error which said
"unexpected jobact records found" even though the JOBACT and JBACT2
files were empty.

I tried again about 3 hours later and everything was fine.   I'm puzzled
about this error message.

The other thing was that 2 journals and their receivers would not
restore to another library.  Apparently that is a normal restriction.
How do I get journals $EDIPOS and $ECAKS into the test library?

Also could someone tell me how to restore access paths so they don't
have to be rebuilt?

Thanks,
Greg
V4R4 - XAR4