Thanks for the information Jimmy.
William...

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sansi, Jim
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:50 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: [MAPICS-L] Cum SH15224/4021 upgrade and related PTFs

I did the SH15244 4021 PCM this past weekend along with the PowerLink
level 40.00 updates (SH14855) and all of the prereqs. Everything went
smoothly, you just have to read all the cover letters and get all the
prereqs lined up.

One place I did mess up was in SH76514 where you have to also apply
SH73404 and SH73405 in that sequence. I got confused and didn't put them
on (SH73404, SH73405) at first, but when I went into PowerLink it popped
up a warning screen that they hadn't been applied.

The only catch I have found so far is the PO Host Print if your running
Procurement Management, the default is the PO Price Variance report
instead of PO Print--- we had users running 20k+ page reports the first
day which of course error on max spool files subsequently clogging up
batch processing.

-Jimmy