From: DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DaleGindlesperger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:27 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Overlay software

Nick,

You are gonna get a bazillion responses from all the vendors for your
question.  From an impartial view, however (I am NOT a vendor)....

We evaluated a LOT of stuff, and the one we liked the best for the dollar
value was Elite Document Solutions.  They have all the MAPICS forms already
available (they all did), but we liked their editor best.

Almost all the companies had really good products, but we thought the
price/performance/usage ratio was best with them.

Contact Lori Johnston-Hipp for information.

lori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW - even though we really liked their stuff, I didn't get it - we already
had another tool that we used.  It's older, and nowhere near as easy to
use, but.....  you can only buy what you get financial approval for.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA  15501

             Nick_Radich@epcmo
             lding.com
             mapics-l-bounces@         mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             midrange.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/22/2005 04:58          [MAPICS-L] Overlay software
             PM

             Please respond to
             MAPICS ERP System
                Discussion
             <mapics-l@midrang
                  e.com>

Hello everyone,

Our Overlay software was installed on an old Laptop that can no longer be
found.

Does anyone have any recomendations as to what type of software is out
there for Overlays.

Preferably that resides and runs on the AS/400.  Cheap and ease of use is
GOOD!

We use it for Invoices, Acknowledgements, etc...  Most anything that goes
out the door.

We are at XAR6.

Thanx,

Nick