Should you not have any luck with Create!Form, our product JacanaForms is
double byte (DBCS) enabled for Asian fonts.  What language do you need -
Chinese?  Is the forms development local (in English), or foreign?  Our
forms designer is available in other languages too.

For more info on JacanaForms, go to www.jacana.com.  For info on other
languages, contact me directly.  If you knew this already, disregard the
message <g>.

Momentum is the developer of JacanaForms, IWP and inTuator.

Regards
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com