From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miller, Mitch
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:46 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MAPICS Sales Rep Commission Payments

I need to switch my method of paying commissions to coincide with the
application of payments in AR instead of simply paying based upon
shipments
at the end of the month. I have my own internal commission program that
calculates the amount of the commission to be paid. I need to pay the
commission when AR applies cash to the invoice. Reversals and credit
memos
are also potential problems.  These may simply be due to entry mistakes
and
so the commission may need to be available for payment after the credit
or
reversal is complete. Partial AR payments will need to trigger a release
of a
partial commission amount.  The commissions will only be paid once at
the end
of each month, based upon whatever money has been collected and applied
the invoices at that point in time. Once an invoice is  paid in full,
it
needs to disappear so that it isn't picked up again the following month.
If
anyone is doing anything like this I would appreciate knowing the
details of
how you are going about it.

Mitch Miller

IT Director