Dale,

I have done E-mail from the system to Vendors.   At that customer we don't
use FAX at all.  But the problem is similar, I think.   We used Integrator
to make a Host Print option equivalent on the User Menu.   Had to simulate
the PO Print process in traditional MAPICS, but override things to go to
e-mail.  We use SPOOLMAIL to produce a PDF and then in our CL we attach it
to an e-mail.  The RPG involved grabs the e-mail for the vendor contact to
send the PO or short that, it sends the e-mail to the buyer's email
address.

Michael G. Ellis
Information Systems International, Inc.
A Global ERP Consulting Firm
815-398-1670 x23

Choose ISI consultants to ensure consistently top quality implementation
services at all levels of your organization.

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end;
                it is not a day when you lounge around doing nothing,
                it's a day when you've had everything to do and you've
done it!"
                                        - Margaret Thatcher