From:   jsansi@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:     mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        RE: MAPICS Development Team is being moved to India?

One that is open (a problem with the R5 to R7 migration program not handling
the uninstall of PDM in leiu of EPDM properly) that the ticket was created
on Oct 21.

A second one that was closed and took a couple weeks from start to finish
(IFM allowing copy/reverse for paylists that had a check generated),
evidentally a fix that had not been back ported to R5.

-Jimmy