From: Pete Olshavsky [mailto:polshavsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 4:25 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: cycle count

We have PM&C... we are at R5.  We are using the cycle count in IM.... I will
have to dig a bit more to find the barcode flag.

Thanks

kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Pete,

If you have PM&C you can tailor to include or exclude barcode. I'd assume
the flag is set in SYSCTL, but I'm not certain.

Are you using MPA cycle counting or MM cycle counting? This changes where
you set the options.

Kevin Fox
kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx