Hi Group,

I have one MO which status is 45 even after labor
reporting is completed (OPSTC is 40 for all
operations).

The thing is when I tried to close the MO thru
normal close, MAPICS gave me error message:
E AM-3254 ACTION IS NOT VALID - ORDER STATUS IS 45

My question are:
1. What is the valid OSTAT that eligible for normal
   MO closing? Is it 50? I supposed 50 means PCC
   completed, IM not completed. For this MO, IM and
   PCC are already completed, so I don't think 50 is
   the correct status.

2. Is the MO Closing can be automated somehow?
   I mean when IM and PCC are completed, can
   MAPICS automatically change the OSTAT to 55?
   If yes, what are the setup need to be done?

Thanks in advance. Sorry, if this topic ever posted
before.

Sincerely,
Henny.