Some of the source in that file for SH60970 states:

Generated by  : SYNON/2  Version:  1410
Function type : Prompt & validate record

Company       : COM Fix Model 2.3
System        : MAPICS XA COM Synon Model
User name     : MEGSON
Date          : 08/26/96  Time  : 11:04:14
Copyright     : COM Fix Model 2.3

but some of the programs that I already have state:

Generated by  : SYNON/2  Version:  1084
Function type : Execute external function

Company       : COM 2.60 Release Model
System        : COM 2.6 Release Model
User name     : MEGSON
Date          : 03/05/01  Time  : 12:03:12
Copyright     : COM 2.60 Release Model

Am I wrong to think that the ptf has older versions?

Eric