The only thing you need to know is JacanaForms.  In a couple of recent
installs that I have been involved with, JacanaForms was operational in four
hours.  In one instance, we were able to go live immediately with Purchase
Orders.  Form "templates" are included for all of the standard Mapics forms
that can minimally require only adding your company logo and address info.
The templates include PO, Invoice, Statements, AP checks, packing lists,
bill of lading, etc.

For reliability, I have to point out the customers who have to call for
support every time they have a problem because it has been so long between
failures they forget how to check.  At one of these sites, 2500-3000 forms
per day are printed - primarily packing lists and invoices.

Momentum is the developer of JacanaForms, Info/WorkPlace and Jacana
inTuator.
For actual names and references, please contact me off list.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com