Two examples that I have are an invoice that posted 10/17/2003 is getting
a due date of 12/10/2003 (should be 11/10/2003) and one that posted
8/19/2003 has a due date of 9/10/2003 (should be 10/10/2003).

No changes have been made from the terms I stated below but neither result
is as expected.  It does, however, appear to be working when the posting
date is prior to the 10th.

Marc Rohde
IT Manager
Pentair Water Treatment\Plymouth Products, Inc.
Work: 920-451-9421
Cell: 920-698-2008
Fax: 920-803-3540

"Michael Franchino" <Michael.Franchino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/17/2003 09:46 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Prox Terms

Marc,

What results are you getting.. The documentation states that what you did
should provide the results that you are looking for.. What exactly is
MAPICS returning as a date?