From: Paul Lanier [mailto:planier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:52 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Average Cost Help

Why wouldn't you enter negative purchase order receipts to stock to return
the goods to the vendor and put them back on the purchase order?  Then
correct the purchase order for the correct cost and after correcting the
cost, enter new purchase order receipts to stock to receive them at the
correct cost.