Morning All,
I am trying to setup a CL to pass a parm to a query using the strqmqry cmd. The
parm is a W/H to sort those selected records from the ITEMBL file, and create a
work file.
In my qry my selection clause is:
 AND/OR  Field             Test   Value (
         T01.HOUSE         EQ     :house
  AND    T02.ITTYP         LIST   '3' '4'
  AND    T01.WHSLC         NE     ' '
My CL is;
PGM            parm(&house)
             DCL    VAR(&house) TYPE(*char) LEN(3)

     STRQMQRY   QMQRY(MAPCSTPGM/AAAAA) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) +
                  OUTFILE(QGPL/TMPWHSE) ALWQRYDFN(*YES) +
                  SETVAR((HOUSE &HOUSE))
The parm is &house with a value of in this case 'AT '
I am getting an errors;
Query derived from *QRYDFN object AAAAA in MAPCSTPGM, code 00.
Column AT not in specified tables.
RUN QUERY command failed with SQLCODE -206.
RUN QUERY command ended due to error.
STRQMQRY command failed.

Any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong or what I need to do.
Thanks and have a Good Weekend

Pete Olshavsky
Ind Mapics Programmer/Systems Analyst