We have done this internally with a couple RPG programs,
file CHECKBL1 and an ICFF file.  Got most of the info
from one of the midrange magazines - they have on-line
source.

Our volume is low and we dial out (to Wells Fargo).

FCCA102PF  CF   E             WORKSTN
F                                     INFDS(FEEDBK)
F                                     MAXDEV(*FILE)
F                                     DEVID(PGMDEV)

 * NAME - CCA102PF
 * DESCRIPTION - Payables Account Reconciliation ICCF FILE
 * DATE 03/08/02
 *                          Maintenance Log
 *                          ---------------
 * Seq# |   Date   | Pgmr | Description of Change
 * ---- | -------- | ---- | ---------------------------------------
 * 0000 |  03/08/02| Bhl  | Original
A                                      INDARA
A                                      RCVENDGRP(40 'RCVD ENDGRP')
A                                      RCVDETACH(35 'RCVD DETACH')
A                                      RCVTRNRND(15 'END OF DATA')
A          R RCVDATA
A          R SNDDATA
A            LINE          80A
 *
A          R EVOKPGM
A            PASS           4A
A            USERID         8A
A            LIB            8A
A            PGMID          8A
 *
A          R DETACH                    DETACH

I don't have a good process for the password change required
every so many days. Currently using a data area.

Bonnie Lokenvitz
Engieered Polymers