From: Peter Vidal [mailto:Peter_Vidal@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:49 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Paperless - Test Specifications locked in V5R2

"Peter,

What is the stack showing?

Konrad
"
/=====================================================/
                              Display Call Stack

Job:   CISPV3         User:   PETERVI        Number:   727906

       Program
Rqs    or
Lvl    Procedure   Library     Statement        Instruction
       QCMD        QSYS                            0488
       QUICMENU    QSYS                            00C2
  1    QUIMNDRV    QSYS                            055F
  2    QUIMGFLW    QSYS                            04BA
  3    QUICMD      QSYS                            048A
       PLMC1       QGPL        18000               0121
       PLMC3       QGPL        51000               0389
       RQ022C      PPLBPRML    1300                000D
       RQ022       PPLBPRML    .SENDMSG            3A2F
       QRGXMSG     QSYS                            00BE
       QMHSNDPM    QSYS                            0988

The job crashed:
Cannot allocate object needed for file RQUMM in PPLBPRML.
File RQUMM in library PPLBPRML member or device *N not opened. Error
message CPF4182 appeared during OPEN (C S D F).

There are two QZDASOINIT jobs using this file.  they are Paperless
terminals working; however, this was normal before...

I do not understand...

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com / 727-539-8448, x2414

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team
look good." Author unknown